Fix the World



This isn't a long post.  Because it doesn't have all the answers.  I don't have all the answers.

Ever wanted to fix everything?  The world, all the hurting people, all the bad relationships, pain, suffering, world hunger, stuff like that?  I have, and I still do.

But sometimes you can't fix the world, and that's okay.

It's hard, really, to see hurting people around you, people you care about, and not know how to make it okay.  Sometimes you just know that trying to fix it all won't help them.

All you can do is stand back, watch, and pray, and that's okay.

I'm not God (thank heaven).  Only God can fix everything, and He hasn't yet for a reason (which I'll attempt to tackle later).  So isn't trying to fix the world telling God that I can do His job better?

Sometimes prayer is the absolute best you can do, and that's okay. 

Comments

Popular Posts